30 MINUTE MEALS
Yes, it's easy to cook your own 30 minute meals that are delicious! You just need to get a little creative. Read below for some ideas to spark your creativity.
IDEAS TO CREATE YOUR OWN MEALS IN 30 MINUTES
- Hamburgers: How about different ingredients for a completely different taste - be creative. Instead of tomatoes, how about topping with bruschetta - which is a great mixture of tomatoes, basil, olive oil and garlic. How about a German hamburger with sauerkraut on top? How about a Mexican hamburger with guacamole, Mexican seasons, and tomato? Use your imagination and you could come up with many, many more! Hamburgers are always a good choice for making meals in 30 minutes or less. Make them in advance, freeze them, and they'll be ready when you are! Also check out our Hamburger Recipes Page.
- Pasta: Pasta is quick to cook. How about different sauces, pasta types and ingredients? Tomato sauce with pepperoni? Olive Oil, chicken, and sun dried tomatoes. Bar-B-Q pulled pork and green peppers with penne pasta. Are you getting the idea? Come up with your own ideas.
- Pizza: Pizza only takes a few minutes to put together, and 15-20 minutes to bake. Sure you can order out, but why not make pizza at home, use fresh ingredients, and save money as well! Think themes - Greek (tomatoes, olives, spinach, feta cheese), Cheeseburger (ground beef, tomatoes, cheddar cheese), and many many more!
- Chicken: Wow, what a versatile meat. You can grill it, saute it, bake it, fry it and any way you cook it, you'll get a different taste. If there's one meat that lends itself to quick cooking, this is it. Visit my page for Easy Chicken Recipes.
- Turkey: Thanksgiving turkey leftovers aren't just for sandwiches anymore. Mix in with pasta or rice, put on grilled cheese, layer on tossed salad with cheese chunks. Although your Thanksgiving Turkey took all day, your leftovers can easily be made into good 30 minute meals. Here are some creative recipes using your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers on my Easy Turkey Recipes page.
- Pork Chops: another meat that is versatile, they can be marinated and grilled, baked with breading or sauce or other toppings, fried, mixed in rice or pasta. For some creative quick recipes for pork chops visit my Quick And Easy Pork Recipes page.
Check Out These 30 Minute Recipes
Penne With Vodka
This dish is an authentic Italian past dish, and super easy to make, you'll be at the dinner table in less than 30 minutes.
Zippy Zucchini Pasta
A delicious pasta dinner using zucchini and mexican tomatoes
Pineapple Cranberry Ham
A great tasting recipe with a delicious sauce
Go to the Easy Recipes For Busy Cooks home page.
Receive info on
new recipes, cooking tips & info.
EASY RECIPES MONTHLY
Published the 1st of every month.